How to prepare for a Dune Buggy Ride?
We provide full of excitement, innovating as well as wonderful adventures across the cordial of the Dubai Arabian desert.
• Water – When you’re out on a buggy all day, you’re going to get hot. You want to make sure that you are always bringing some ex-tra water with you whenever you go out on our rental buggies, and keep yourself hydrated.
• Camera – Bring along your camera, and make sure it’s fully charged so you can capture every memory of your fun day.
• Keep yourself protected from the Sun -In a dune buggy, nothing is protecting you from the sun. When you go out on your buggy ex-perience, it’s essential that you bring some form of sun protection gear, whether that’s sunscreen, oil, or extra clothing.
• Before you plan on going on a dune buggy ride, you need to check in advance the weather updates. If you are going on the summer season, plan your dune buggy trip accordingly, to avoid sunstroke.
• Wear proper clothes when you are riding a dune buggy in Dubai.