Sweet Coconut Muffins
Here is our gluten-free and vegan coconut muffins recipe you can use over and over again. Have a happy and healthy cooking!
* Gluten-Free * Vegetarian
Have you always liked coconuts? If you do, then you’ll become more obsessed with them after you taste these Sweet Coconut Muffins. They’re super moist, especially when consumed right away. Seriously, they’re just sweet coconut muffin perfection with a smooth texture to die for. Now, if you are looking for a muffin recipe that has some coconut love, these muffins are for you.
Here’s the great “basic bake” coconut muffins recipe you can use over and over again. Use exactly as is for a delicious, gluten-free, grain-free take on cornbread or add a variety of ingredients, such as chopped nuts, fresh blueberries, dark-chocolate chips or chia seeds for a scrummy morning muffin that’s high in fiber, protein and phytonutrients.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons coconut cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place liners in a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix Coco Treasure organic coconut flour and organic extra virgin coconut oil until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at time. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix for approximately one minute or until the batter is smooth.
- Divide batter into prepared cups, filling each about ¾ full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the muffin top springs back when pressed lightly.
Here’s a helpful tip. Once you perfect this recipe or the next time you decide to bake these muffins, try adding some dark chocolate chips. Sure, they treats are perfect on their own, but they’ll taste even better with some added ingredients like dried fruits and nuts. Chopped strawberries and blueberries are phenomenal, too! Whichever you prefer, we are confident you will love the taste.