Decadent Chocolate Coconut Flour Brownies
Bake Luscious Coconut Flour Brownies using this well guided guilt free recipe! This is an easy way guide to bake and prepare your very own healthy assortment.
Everybody loves brownies. Whether you like it in its cake or fudgy version, the succulent taste of a chocolate brownie is undeniably mouthwatering. Everybody is a familiar with the distinctive square shaped, dark brown chocolate sweet treat. It comes with a variety of toppings and it all depends on your creativity. Popularized in the west, it’s long been a favorite dessert for picnics and gatherings. Special occasions on different seasons also welcome brownies as a star on the dessert table.
A better way to enjoy this sweet treat is to add a healthy mix of coconut flour. There is no denying that eating dessert is one guilty pleasure for many who are concerned about their health. But not to worry. This healthy guide will give you a chance to enjoy your favorite treat less the guilt with more to enjoy!
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Flour sifted
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius. Prepare a baking dish and grease. You can use a spray on grease to cover the whole area of the baking dish.
- Put saucepan over low heat and mix the cocoa powder and virgin coconut oil until it melts. This may take about 5 minutes. Just make sure the coconut oil has melted and bring it off the heat. Let it cool down and set aside.
- Prepare the eggs, beat all at once. Add in the sugar, salt and vanilla extract and stir into a bowl. Once done, add in the cocoa powder and coconut oil mixture. Mix and stir for a few minutes, making sure that there are no visible lumps in the batter.
- Once batter is thoroughly mixed, pour mix in the baking dish, spread evenly and add the chocolate chip toppings as desired.
- Once toppings are added and the batter is already in that baking dish, place it in the preheated oven. Place a toothpick in the center. Let it bake for about 35 to 40 minutes. Once you see the inserted toothpick pop out from the center of the baking dish, then you are good to go.
- To serve, let it cool down. Slice the whole pastry into small square pieces. This can be served warm from the oven or cold from the chiller as desired. Enjoy!
The humble brownie has been enjoyed by many for a long time. This recipe is a more innovative version of the traditional brownie that is best for health conscious individuals looking to add more nutrients to their diet.
The versatile coconut tree is a life giving tree boastful of its plentiful generosity as we see it applied to a very broad variety of uses. The coconut oil, alone in its unprocessed form, already gives enough to be of benefit for every application. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. Cheers!
If you enjoyed this recipe, we’re confident that you will enjoy these Butterless Brownie Bites, too!