Coconut Flour Biscuits
Here is a flavorful biscuit recipe that is made with coconut flour and unsalted butter. They taste so delicious, they won’t disappoint.
If you are a fan of coconut flour, you will surely enjoy these Coconut Flour biscuits. But then again, if you are doubtful about using it, considering its hard-to-deal-with characteristic, this recipe should help you start.
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a biscuit pan by greasing it with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients – salt, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients. Once well-blended, slowly add the dry ingredients. Whisk well.
- Shape ¼ cup of the biscuit batter according to your liking and place them into each hole of the biscuit pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Isn’t that quick and easy? Make a few batches ahead to spare you time when you wake up late in the morning. They’re a life saver! Now, if these Coconut Flour Biscuits don’t impress, try our Basic Biscuit Recipe Using 3-Ingredients.