Chocolate Coco Raspberry Fudge
Here’s an easy-to-make, healthy treat for you. It has a dose of coconut oil and raspberries, so we’re confident you’ll enjoy it.
Here is a decadent recipe that will give you a healthy dose of goodness – coconut oil, coconut nectar syrup, raspberries, and chocolates! It’s literally easy to do. Check out the recipe below.
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup grass-fed chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Put the honey and coconut oil in a medium-sized bowl. Let them melt in the microwave.
- While waiting for them to melt, put the raspberries in another bowl and mash them with a fork. Be careful not to pulverize them. We need them in chunks.
- Once the oil and honey are melted, slowly add in the raspberries you mashed. And then, add the unsweetened cocoa powder, chocolate protein powder, and the vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Prepare a baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan and freeze for an hour until it hardens.
- Cut into your preferred sizes and shapes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Okay, can we just say that this Chocolate Coco Raspberry Fudge looks too beautiful to be eaten? If you want more of these desserts that are too beautiful to eat, you are lucky. We’ve got what you need. Check it out here.