Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
These chocolate chip mini muffins are moist and delicious. Sure, they’ll make kids happy. They are perfect for an afternoon snack or can be packed for lunch.
So we saw our mini muffin pan and thought maybe we can use it for a new and delicious recipe. Coincidentally, at that time, we also had some chocolate chips and almond flour at home. Hence, we came up with this sweet yet guilt-free dessert.
These Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins are very easy to make. And they are best paired with cereals or pancakes. But don’t confuse them with chocolate chip cupcakes. They are completely different from one another. These muffins are not so sweet as they rely on the chocolate chips for sweetness. If you love mornings, make these muffins for a quick warm breakfast or serve them anytime you want.
Prep Time: 15 minutues
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Servings: 12 mini muffins
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 pc. free-range organic egg
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Generously grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salt, baking soda, as well as the almond flour.
- Slowly add the coconut nectar syrup, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extra. Mix. Slowly fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and fill every muffin tin.
- There should be enough to make 12 mini muffins.
- Bake for about 8 to 9 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Allow to cool on a rack.
- If you want, you can top the muffins with ice cream or more coconut nectar syrup.
Yummy! But don’t eat these muffins straight from the oven. They might hurt you. However, we promise that they taste so good! You won’t regret making it. Did you enjoy this recipe? If you did, you will definitely love our Sweet Coconut Muffins, too!