Baked Cauliflower Florets
Looking to take your side dish game to the next level. These Baked Cauliflower Florets make a good start. It’s so easy to make.
With its ability to blend with almost anything, it’s no surprise why cauliflower is so popular. It just tastes so good, you’ll want to save every piece of cauliflower recipe you see online. Here’s one you might want to add to your list: Baked Cauliflower Florets.
- ½ teaspoon siracha
- ½ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut sweetened
- 2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Diced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the cauliflower head by slicing it into florets.
- Toss them in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Toss again. Arrange on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and combine rice wine vinegar, siracha, coconut nectar syrup, coconut oil, and Greek yogurt. Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Take the cauliflower out from the oven. Transfer them into a serving dish.
- Garnish with green onions and drizzle with the sauce you created in step number 4.
Everything in this cauliflower dish is clean. Every ingredient really contributes to the overall flavor. This recipe is bound to become a new staple on your table!