Forest Hill Keystone Is Here to Support You through COVID-19
At Forest Hill Keystone, we are here to help you through the buying, selling, leasing, and investing process. We have made a few changes amid social distancing:
During these uncertain times, we are committed to staying connected and supporting each other.
1. We are scheduling virtual appointments - we are happy to set up video conferencing to accommodate your schedule and to answer all of your questions.
2. We can conduct virtual showings - we create beautiful videos of all our listings and will be happy to virtually walk you through all of the rooms while highlighting the features.
3. We have partnerships with experts - including mortgage brokers, lawyers, and home inspectors, and are able to connect you with these experts to review your options.
4. Our realtors are working from home - we are always available to help with your questions, inquiries, or to chat about the market. Please reach out anytime @289-670-1111. You can expect the same level of service that FHK is known for - that is our pledge to you.
The Town of Milton has confirmed the following closures:
• All Town of Milton recreation facilities and places of worship
• All library facilities
• Bars and restaurants (with the exception of take-out and grab and go)
• Movie theatres
• Places of worships
• Parades and gatherings over 50 people
What’s Open in Milton (Burlington and Oakville):
• Malls at reduced hours
• City hall
• Parks and trails
• All transit
• Grocery Stores
• Shoppers Drug Mart
• Essential services
We are open for business and to support you through this time.
Please contact us to discuss your real estate needs 289-670-1111. We will provide the service you have become accustomed to as we navigate the COVID-19 changes. Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you again soon.