A conversation with Kim Vopni, The Vagina Coach
Asking questions of successful people helps us understand their passion and what drives them forward everyday.
Interview with Kim Vopni
Kim Vopni, The Vagina Coach, is the owner of Bellies Inc. a company focused on improving births and postpartum recoveries. They offer online courses, coaching, and products.
1. What inspired you to start a business? Do you still feel the same way?
I saw a void in personal training specific to birth prep, postpartum recovery, and core retraining. and decided to fill it. I remain passionate about promoting core and pelvic health to women in pregnancy and beyond!
2. If you could speak to your younger self, just starting out, what advice would you give her?
I would align with a photographer and marketing/branding specialist early on in establishing my business.
3. Who inspires you (alive or not) and why?
Leah Goldstein - I had never heard of her until a year ago when I heard her speak...her story is absolutely incredible and whenever I feel like giving up I think of her and ask 'what would Leah do?' I am also inspired by Turia Pitt who suffered tremendous burns to her entire body. How she overcame a horrific event is incredibly inspiring.
4. At the end of your life what would you wish you could have done more of today?
Made the time to paint
5. How do you personally define business success? Is it money? Freedom?
Freedom - Freedom to be with my family and financial freedom as well. But more importantly, success is knowing that what I do is making a difference in people's lives.
6. What book should every business owner read?
Bellies Inc recommends their Ab System be purchased while you are still pregnant so you can start the Core Confidence program and have the Ab Tank and Wrap to put on immediately postpartum in order to take advantage of the most critical healing time for diastasis recti – the first 8 weeks postpartum.
For more information visit their website