Embark on Altcoin Development to Defy the Odds!
It’s hard to foresee which altcoin type will have lasting value. A recent example of Terra (LUNA) - what was one of the best-performing Altcoins
Any coin other than Bitcoin falls under the term ‘Altcoin.’ There are almost 17,000 types of cryptocurrencies - as of April 2022. While Bitcoin & Ethereum make up 60% of the market, Altcoins take up the remaining 40%, according to the crypto market-tracking website CoinMarketCap.
Should You Invest in Altcoin Development?
Because of its smart contract capabilities and the appeal of digitally scarce art known as non-fungible tokens, Ethereum, the most widely recognized altcoin, has risen dramatically since its 2015 inception (NFTs).
I think it’s time to perceive crypto as a get-rich-quick scheme. Instead, see the Altcoin development as a new opportunity to leverage blockchain-based assets without putting much on the line.
Some Types of Altcoins
While there are so many Altcoins out there, the majority of them broadly fall under these four categories:
Stablecoins are virtual currencies either pegged to a less-volatile asset or a fiat currency (like the U.S. dollar), or even some other cryptocurrencies.
Memecoins often follow the trend and draw attraction from social influencers, drawing value from the online community.
Utility Tokens embed the community-specific governance functionalities or special accesses. Take Ether (for instance), which serves as the payment processor to mint currencies.
Security Tokens represent the fractions of a real asset with value (for instance, the real estate shares). Blockchain technology bestows immutable ownership records!
While your decision is ultimate, try to follow the trend - look up the market and identify which altcoin is drawing more traction; doing so would help you plan your Altcoin development accordingly!
It’s hard to foresee which altcoin type will have lasting value. A recent example of Terra (LUNA) - what was one of the best-performing Altcoins - crashed recently with a significant value drop.
Consider Altcoin development if you’re serious about a long-term venture in the crypto sector - while not if you’re a passive investor.
If you’re serious about it, hire an altcoin development company now to assist you on the technical side.