ALLEGIANT AIRLINES-TRAVELLING WITH PETS
Along with amazing in-flight services and facilities, Allegiant Airlines also allows you to go on a vacation with your pets.
ALLEGIANT AIRLINES PET RESERVATIONS
Before being accepted on board, all pet carriers must be inspected at the airport to ensure that the pet and carrier are according to the required guidelines. Customers can easily make their pet reservations while making their Allegiant Airlines Reservations. You can also contact the Allegiant Airlines Reservations team, which is available every time to assist you in the best way possible.
Allegiant Airlines welcomes small live animals/ pets in the aircraft cabin within neighbouring 48 United States. Some destinations like San Juan, Puerto Rico, etc; may not accept all pets. Here are several things which every customer should know before flying with pets in the cabin:
- Only domestic dogs and cats are allowed in the cabin.
- No more than 2 pets per carrier are allowed.
- Adult passenger (at least 15 yrs. Old) is permitted to bring one carrier.
- A pet carrier is not included in the carry-on baggage limitations.
- A fee of $100 per segment per carrier will apply for all the pets.
- Each paid traveller may have only one pet carrier.
- All animals are required to be harmless, non-disruptive and odourless.
Customers must arrive at the airport and check-in with Allegiant Airlines at least 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. All forms must be presented at check-in when travelling internationally.
- The carrier should not be larger than 9” H*16” W*19” D or 22*40*48cm.
- Soft-sided leak-proof carrier which can fit under the seat is suggested.
- Pets should remain fully inside their carrier underneath the seat in front of you for the duration of the flight.