How Many Sales Appointments Do You Really Need?
This easy formula helps you determine how many appointments you need to book each week to reach your annual revenue goals.
The main reason to attend business networking events is to find potential clients and referral partners, and then book appointments.
This easy formula helps you determine how many appointments you need to book each week.
Watch this video:
with Jennifer Beale
1) How much money do you want to make in one year?
This is your NET INCOME (before tax).
2) Add your expenses to your NET INCOME to determine your GROSS REVENUE for the year.
3) Divide you GROSS REVENUE by AVERAGE SALE MOUNT to determine # OF CLIENTS.
4) Divide # OF CLIENTS by your SALES CONVERSION RATE to get # OF SALES APPOINTMENTS.
5) Divide # OF SALES APPOINTMENTS number of weeks you work each year to get # of SALES APPOINTMENTS per week.
6) Attend business networking events (and do other marketing) to book this number of sales appointments and you will reach your annual income goal.
By tracking the results you get for any marketing activity, you can determine whether it’s working and refine your marketing plan.
And if you book appointments by attending business networking events - here's an online directory of business networking events in the GTA www.BizNetworkNews.com